Wednesday, June 4

Popping In

Well, how to recap the past few months? Hectic? Oh yes! I'm still not back in, but the house is almost ready. It's time to start comparison shopping and I have no idea how I'll accomplish that and still move what items I've salvaged from the inferno back in as well. But, I'm grateful it'll be happening soon. I've missed my space, my peace and my routine.

On a good note, I've been keeping busy lately crocheting baby items for a shower. Once I get settled back into the house you just might get a peek at all of them.

I also had a great time experimenting with mobius wraps. I made two of the same color lacette yarn and they exquisite.

Soon (hopefully) I'll be back to regular blogging, until then people, take care.

1 comment:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I hope you are back in your house now and crocheting up a storm. I love all the things you have crocheted. Wishing you a happy day filled with lots of time to crochet. :)

Google