Wednesday, February 7

The snow has missed us this storm it seems. I suppose there's enough time yet overnight to bring it in, but somehow I doubt we'll see it now, or this year. It's a shame because I love a good snow. Just one, then spring can come.

I have been struggling today with pain, not sure if it's related to the medications I'm on, or if I've pulled a muscle but I'm sure I'll be finding out really quickly. When this sort of pain sets in, I can't sit to crochet, or even be on the computer all that much so posting will be brief bursts to touch bases with you all. Needless to say, the yarn gets put away as well. I haven't figured out yet how to crochet in a prone position and that's where I spend most of my time when I feel like this.

I also go through phases where I have insomnia late at night. This is most often when I spend time crocheting or reading, but sometimes I have to focus and write because it's spilling from my head and either it needs to be recorded or it will be gone. That quickly.

I believe I have gotten an answer to the dilemma I have with the doily and am going to pick it back up asap. Pics will ensue.

Hope you're all staying warm wherever you are tonight. See ya next time.

No comments:

Google